- By using the element and cyclone effect, the vacuum filter removes the dust and waterdrops sucked in by the vacuum generator.
- Various options available
- VFJ, plug-in type: Easy to install.
- VFU, small union type: Suitable for a high-cycle vacuum operation.
- VFB, large-capacity union type for vacuum circuit: Dusts are not scattered thanks to the easy detachment of dust case.
- VFR, large-capacity union type for exhaustion: Large dust case reduces maintenance frequency.
- VFF, pad directing-mounting type (may be available upon request).
- Fluid admitted: Vacuum
- Filtration rating: 10 micrometer
- Service pressure range at 20?C: -29.5inHg (-100kPa)
- Service temperature range: 32~140?F (0~60?C) (No freezing)
|VFJ models||VFU models||VFB models||VFR models||VFF models|
|Filter area (cm2)||Options available from 0.8~1.1||Options available from 1.4~12.5||20||20||Options available from 1.7~7.0|
|Parts||Standard models||Copper alloy-free models|
|Guide ring||Nickle-plated brass||Special stainless steel (anti-corrosive level equivalent to SUS303)|
|Lock claws||Stainless steel|