- 8x 1,000 watt infrared short wave lamps on 2 independently adjustable heads provide the maximum 3,081 sq. in. (2m²)cure area. Cure area is uniform and focused with no hot or cold spots. Each array of 4 lamps may be adjusted to conform to the contour of the panel.
- Thermal Integrated Sensor System (TISS) allows for fast set up and automatic regulation: Distance sensor emits audible tone for setting the proper distance from the panel. Heat sensor automatically adjusts the temperature throughout the curing process.
- Cures on any substrate. Cures primer in 3 to 8 minutes, water based filler in 7 to 9 minutes.
- Modulated ramp-up time for maximum control and heat transfer
- Temperature on the painted surface:
- The temperature varies from 20°C to 90°C with 1,000W light bulb
- The temperature varies from 30°C to 180°C with 2,000W light bulb
- Easy digital control
- Auto Timed Shut-Off: Reduces chance of damage to finish due to overheating.
- Heavy duty stand with movable arm and a locking caster allows the lamp head to be positioned to panels from the rocker to the vehicle roof. (Note: Appropriate 220 volt plug must be installed by user.)
- Built-in safety features: CE approval
|Nominal input power
|220-240V 1ph / 220-240V 3ph / 380-415V 3ph
|50Hz / 60Hz