- Thermal Integrated Sensor System (TISS) allows for fast set up and automatic regulation: Distance sensor emits audible tone for setting the proper distance from the panel. Heat sensor automatically adjusts the temperature throughout the curing process.
- Cures on any substrate. Cures body filler in 2 to 3 minutes, top coat in 7 to 10 minutes.
- Uniform, focused 1,521 sq. in. (1m²)cure area with no hot or cold spots.
- Temperature on the painted surface:
- The temperature varies from 20°C to 90°C with 1,000W light bulb.
- The temperature varies from 30°C to 180°C with 2,000W light bulb.
- Modulated ramp-up time for maximum control and heat transfer.
- Auto Timed Shut-Off: Reduces chance of damage to finish due to overheating.
- 4 Adjustable array of 1,000 watt infrared short wave lamps conforms to the contour of the panel.
- Heavy duty stand with movable arm and a locking caster allows the lamp head to be positioned to panels from the rocker to the vehicle roof. (Note: Appropriate 220 volt plug must be installed by user.)
- Built-in safety features: CE approval
- Thermal Integrated Sensor System
- TISS first helps you position the curing unit for optimum heating with an ultrasonic sensor. The sensor beeps when the unit is too far away or too close, and becomes a continuous tone when the unit is at the ideal distance from the vehicle.
- Secondly, the integrated timer allows you to preset ramp times.
- Thirdly, state of the art optical sensor and electronics regulate the heating temperature based on the panel temperature desired. The spectratek system independently maintains a constant temperature thereby ensuring the highest quality finish even with a novice operator, without fear of over baking heat sensitive substrates.
|Nominal input power
|220-240V 1ph / 220-240V 3ph / 380-415V 3ph
|50Hz / 60Hz