- Ultra-small push-in fitting for pneumatic piping.
- 40% smaller than the Pisco standard type tube fitting.
- The elliptical, ultra-small release ring facilitates connecting and disconnecting the tube.
- ø1.8 tube size – the industry’s first smallest push-in fitting – is suitable for small actuator piping.
- For special types such as antistatic and clean-room ready, kindly contact us to order.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS (applicable to standard type only)
- Fluid admitted: Air
- Maximum pressure range: 150psi (1MPa)
- Negative pressure range: -29.5inHg (-100kPa)
- Service temperature range: 32~140°F (0~60°C) (No freezing)
|Parts||Material (Standard Type)|
|Lock claws||Stainless steel|
|Guide ring||Nickel-plated brass|
|Tube||Urethane / nylon|
|Metallic body||Nickel-plated brass|