- Push-in fitting with built-in stop valve for pneumatic piping.
- The flow-shut mechanism will operate to stop the air flow when the tube is disconnected and allow air flow when the tube is connected.
- Easy insertion and disconnection by double-passage structure.
- Comes with a cover to prevent entry of spatter, dust, and dirt. This advantage will be complemented by the use of covered tubes.
- Fluid admitted: Air
- Maximum pressure range: 130.5psi (0.9MPa)
- Service temperature range: 32~140°F (0~60°C) (No freezing)
|Parts||Material (Standard Type)|
|Tube||Urethane / nylon|
|Guide ring||Nickel-plated brass|
|Lock claws||Stainless steel|
|Metallic body||Nickel-plated brass|