MLS-18 Mobile high-lift jack stand
Chargeable add-ons, not included in item price:
– Workshop startup: site inspection
– Installation, commissioning & testing
– JKKP certification (recommended)
– JKKP site inspection (if applicable)
Please contact us for assistance!
The MLS-18 Mobile Jack Stand is a support stand used to support raised, heavy-duty vehicles for maintenance and inspection procedures while typically on a two-post lift. Two 3″ diameter wheels make the MLS-18 mobile so you can position it easily under the manufacturer’s recommended lifting points.
- Tripod design evenly distributes weight under load
- Each leg is equipped with an 11 sq. in. floor pad
- Can be easily moved and placed under a vehicle by means of two 3″ diameter wheels
- Equipped with a foldaway transport handle
- Center tube is spring-assisted to facilitate adjustment of the stand
- Adjustable from 48.75″ to 74.5″
- 9 pin positions
- 1″ diameter self-locking ACME screw for fine adjustment of the stand height