The Minibench is designed to repair small and medium damage with maximum speed and ease. Sturdy and compact, it occupies very little space inside the body shop.
The Minibench can be used for most vehicles, including commercial vehicles, SUVs and 4x4s.It can be used as a lift or straightening bench, with a 6 ton pull column capable of delivering 360° pulls around the entire vehicle. Incorporating the Touch electronic system for precise structural measurements adds additional speed and accuracy to each repair performed back to the vehicle’s OEM specifications. Given its versatility, it is a bench that is used daily.
- Fast, easy and universal: Perfect for small and medium damage
- Compact and rugged: Requires very little spaces
- No hard edges: Rounded corners, eliminates vehicle damage during loading
- Fast loading of the vehicle: Low profile floor plates always attached to the bench
- Multiple uses: Lift, repair, and repair with Touch
- Clamp attachment without using trolleys: Universal clamps, OEM specific clamps
- Pulling column: Safe and automatic bench connections, 360° pulling, multiple pulling directions, powerful 6-ton capacity
- Touch accuracy: For even faster and more precise repairs, real-time measuring during pulling process
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS (FRONT PULLING COLUMN INSERTION LOCATION)
- Load capacity: 2200/2500 kg
- Length: 2065 mm
- Lifting height: 1350 mm
- Minimum height: 100 mm
- Pulling force: 6 ton