- Push-in fitting made of brass for pneumatic piping.
- Excellent resistance against heat, flame, and spatter.
- Comes with a cover to prevent entry of spatter, dust, and dirt. This advantage will be complemented by the use of covered tubes.
- Fluid admitted: Air, water (conditional)
- Maximum pressure range: 150psi (1MPa)
- Negative pressure range: -29.5inHg (-100kPa)
- Service temperature range: 32~212°F (0~100°C) (No freezing)
|Parts||Material (Standard Type)|
|Metallic body||Nickel-plated brass|
|Release ring||Nickel-plated brass|
|Guide ring||Nickel-plated brass|
|Lock claws||Stainless Steel|