- Shut-off valves to turn on and off air pressure to a pneumatic device or a circuit.
- The 3-way, pressure relief type isolates the supplied air pressure and exhausts the downstream (connected device) pressure when turned off; suitable for maintenance purpose, and sometimes necessary for protection against device malfunction.
- The 2-way type holds the downstream pressure; ideal for the application where the residual pressure maintained such as an air tank or some vacuum system.
- 4 options available
- Straight A type.
- Straight B type.
- Union straight type.
- Nipple type.
- Fluid admitted: Air
- Maximum pressure range: 0~131psi (0~0.9MPa)
- Working vacuum: -29.5inHg (-100kPa)
- Service temperature range: 32~140°F (0~60°C) (No freezing)
|Parts||Material (Standard Type)|
|Metallic body||Nickel-plated brass|
|Lock claws||Stainless steel|
|Elastic sleeve||Nitrile rubber|