- DF100 Polypropylene and aluminium diaphragm pumps 100 L/min
- Very compact and reliable diaphragm pumps for medium to large volume transfer (100 l/min max.), dosing, spraying and dispensing a variety of fluids.
- POLYPROPYLENE PUMPS have a polypropylene air motor. Typical applications for these pumps are transferring and dispensing of windshield wash and antifreeze solutions, pure windshield wash and AdBlue®/DEF. ATEX approved pumps are available for use in potential explosive environments and with flammable fluids like pure ethanol.
- ALUMINIUM PUMPS have an aluminium air motor. Typical applications for these pumps are transferring and dispensing of windshield wash and antifreeze solutions; lubricants and diesel; and waste oil evacuation.
- They can be used as stand-alone pumps for transfer applications or as systems pumps in distribution systems that include hose reels.
- Antifreeze and antifreeze solutions
- Windshield wash and wind shield wash solutions
- Pure windshield wash and ethanol
- Waste oil
- Service shops
- Car and truck dealers
- In plant
- Lube trucks
- Mining and construction
- Railroad and mass transit
|Other wetted material||Viton®|
|Applications||Antifreeze and windshield wash solutions|
|Pump pressure ratio||1:1|
|Max. free delivery||100 l/min (26.4 US gpm)|
|Delivery per stroke approx.||0.25 l (0.07 US gal)|
|Delivery per cycle (2 x strokes)||0.5 l (0.13 US gal)|
|Air pressure operating range||1.5 to 8 bar (22 to 115 psi)|
|Solids in suspension max. size||4 mm (3/16″)|
|Max. dry suction head||4.5 m (15′)|
|Max. wet suction head||7 m (23′)|
|Fluid inlet connection||1″ BSP (F)|
|Fluid outlet connection||1″ BSP (F)|
|Air inlet connection||3/8″ NPSM (F)|