- Back flow-preventing valve with push-in fitting.
- Keeps pressure in outlet side. Permits air flow in one direction but checks the flow in the opposite direction, thus keeping the output pressure at a constant level.
- Able to maintain service pressure at-750mmHg (vacuum) and permit piping under low pressure.
- Ideal for vacuum retention and low-pressure applications.
- 4 options available
- CVC, straight.
- CVU, in-line straight.
- CVG, in-line reducer.
- CVF, bush.
- Fluid admitted: Air
- Maximum pressure range: -29.5inHg~130.5psi (0.1~0.9MPa)
- Check valve operating pressure: 1.45psi (0.01MPa)
- Service temperature range: 32~140°F (0~60°C) (No freezing)
|Parts||Metal models||Resin models|
|Metallic body||Nickle-plated brass|
|Lock claws||Stainless steel|
|Guide ring||Nickle-plated brass|
|Taper pipe thread||Sealock coating|
|Metric thread: gasket||SUS304 + NBR|