- Incorporates the push-in fitting for pneumatic piping.
- Best suited for piping where connection and disconnection of air line is frequently conducted.
- Comes in either socket or plug version.
- The socket comes with a flow-shut mechanism that stops air flow simultaneously with the removal of the plug.
- Equipped with minimal fitting resistance, it can be attached and detached with only one hand.
- 4 options available
- E3 Series: Suitable for frequent desorption like filling machine.
- E7 Series: Suitable for frequent desorption like filling machine.
- 15 Series: Lightweight, compact, and made of all-resin body.
- 20 Series: Lightweight, compact, and made of all-resin body.
- The lightweight and compact 20 Series Light Coupling comes in normal, silencer, and check valve types:
- The silencer type reduces the noise and shock at the release of the residual pressure.
- The check valve type does not allow the flow of the residual pressure.
- Connectable to Main Block / Manifold series
- Fluid admitted: Air, water (conditional, for E3 and E7 Series only)
- Maximum pressure range: 130.5psi (0.9MPa)
- Negative pressure range: -29.5inHg (-100kPa)
- Service temperature range: 32~140°F (0~60°C) (No freezing)
|20 Series models||15 Series models||E7 Series models||E3 Series models|
|Effective sectional area (mm2)||20||15||7||3|