- DF50 Polypropylene and aluminium diaphragm pumps 50 l/min
- Very compact and reliable diaphragm pumps for medium volume transfer (50 l/min max.), dosing, spraying and dispensing a variety of fluids.
- POLYPROPYLENE PUMPS have a polypropylene air motor. Typical applications for these pumps are transferring and dispensing of windshield wash and antifreeze solutions, pure windshield wash and AdBlue®/DEF. ATEX approved pumps are available for use in potential explosive environments and with flammable fluids like pure ethanol.
- ALUMINIUM PUMPS have an aluminium air motor. Typical applications for these pumps are transferring and dispensing of windshield wash and antifreeze solutions; lubricants and diesel; and waste oil evacuation.
- They can be used as stand-alone pumps for transfer applications or as systems pumps in distribution systems that include hose reels.
- Pumps with dual inlet are available for 1:1 ratio mixing of fluids with similar viscosities, like windshield wash or antifreeze with water. All dual inlet pumps have 2 x 3/8” BSP (F) inlet.
- Antifreeze and antifreeze solutions
- Windshield wash and wind shield wash solutions
- Pure windshield wash and ethanol
- Waste oil
- Service shops
- Car and truck dealers
- In plant
- Lube trucks
|Other wetted material||Viton®|
|Applications||Antifreeze and windshield wash solutions|
|Pump pressure ratio||1:1|
|Max. free delivery||50 l/min (13.2 US gpm)|
|Delivery per stroke approx.||0.1 l (0.0026 US gal)|
|Delivery per cycle (2 x strokes)||0.2 l (0.05 US gal)|
|Air pressure operating range||1.5 to 7 bar (22 to 100 psi)|
|Solids in suspension max. size||3 mm (1/8″)|
|Max. dry suction head||6 m (20′)|
|Max. wet suction head||8 m (26′)|
|Fluid inlet connection||1/2″ BSP (F)|
|Fluid outlet connection||1/2″ BSP (F)|
|Air inlet connection||3/8″ NPSM (F)|