- Light weight and effective high pressure delivery air operated pumps specially designed for use in mobile and portable greasing units.
- Pumps are available with four different suction tube lengths, to fit all commercial grease drums: 12.5 – 20 kg (40 lb), 50 kg (120 lb) and 185 kg (400 lb).
- They include a height adjustable 2″ BSP (M) bung adaptor.
- Grease up to NLGI-2
- Service shops
- Light industrial
|Pump pressure ratio||55:1|
|Air pressure operating range||1.5 – 10 bar (20 – 140 psi)|
|Air consumption (1)||165 NL/min (5.8 cfm)|
|Max. fluid outlet pressure||550 bar (7,700 psi)|
|Air motor diameter||70 mm (2.75″)|
|Air motor stroke||35 mm (1.4″)|
|Delivery at 110 cpm||300 g/min (0.67 lb/min)|
|Max. free flow delivery (2)||540 g/min (1.2 lb/min)|
|Air inlet||1/4″ NPSM (F)|
|Fluid outlet||1/4″ NPSM (F)|
|Wetted and seal materials||Steel / NBR / PTFE|
|Noise level (3)||92 dB|
|(1) Max. air consumption with 6 bar air inlet pressure, NLGI-2 grease at 20 oC and 110 cpm.
(2) Maximum free delivery at 7 bar. NLGI-2 grease.
(3) Maximum noise level measured at 1 m from the pump, 7 bar air pressure and free delivery.