- Double action air operated medium pressure pumps for dispensing lubricants in medium to large size installations, that include multiple outlets with simultaneous operation.
- Pumps include height adjustable 2” BSP (M) bung adaptor for drum and tank bung mounting.
- Built-in port for optional pressure relief valve (PN 609 007).
- Synthetic and mineral based lubricants.
- Gear oil.
- Hydraulic oil.
- Transmission fluid.
- Auto and truck dealers.
- Fleet service facilities.
|Pump pressure ratio||5:1|
|Air pressure operating range||1.5 – 10 bar (20 – 140 psi)|
|Air consumption (1)||400 NL/min (14 cfm)|
|Max. fluid outlet pressure||50 bar (700 psi)|
|Air motor diameter||88 mm (3.5″)|
|Air motor effective diameter||60 mm (2.4″)|
|Air motor stroke||100 mm (4″)|
|Delivery at 85 cycles/min.||10 l/min (2.7 US gal/min)|
|Max. free flow delivery (2)||25 l/min (6.6 US gal/min)|
|Air inlet||3/8″ BSP (F)|
|Fluid inlet (short pump only)||1″ BSP (F)|
|Fluid outlet||3/4″ NPSM|
|Wetted and seal materials||Aluminium / Steel / Polyurethane / NBR / PTFE|
|Noise level (3)||95 dB|
|(1) Air consumption with 6 bar air inlet pressure and 10 l/min delivery.
(2) Maximum free delivery at 7 bar.
(3) Maximum noise level measured at 1 m from the pump, 7 bar air pressure and free delivery.